We are very pleased about your interest in becoming a member of Swiss HR Analytics (SHRA). With a membership you support the access to knowledge and network around HR data analytics and promote the responsible use of data. The non-profit association SHRA is open to individuals (individual membership) as well as companies/institutions (collective membership).
A SHRA membership brings the following benefits to you as an individual or to all employees of the company/institution:
- Bimonthly delivery of HR analytics research & best practice literature
- Opportunity to attend the annual SHRA onsite event (for members only)
- 30% discount on tickets for the HR Analytics & AI Conferences in Berlin. EU - 26 to 28 November 2023 or DACH - 10 to 12 March 2024 - enquire directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20% discount on all AIHR | Academy to Innovate HR courses - enquire directly at email@example.com
- 10% discount on all seminars of the Swiss HR Academy - enquire directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10% discount on the Leading People with Analytics & Trust programme at the University of St.Gallen - enquire directly at email@example.com
- Thanks to the media partnership with PersonalSCHWEIZ, you receive a 20% discount on the annual subscription - ask directly at Dave.Husi@weka.ch
- Possibility to publish advertisements (e.g. job vacancies, HR analytics training courses) on the SHRA website - enquire directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of membership:
- Individual membership, CHF 200.- per year (single person)
- Collective membership, CHF 600.- per year (companies/institutions - benefits apply to all employees of the member)
Thank you in advance for your registration.